- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can green olives
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Process until well blended. Add olives, and pulse into small chunks.
- Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll in the chopped pecans to coat.
- Wrap in plastic, and chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.