- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted Bing cherries, drained, juice reserved
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (6 ounce) package black cherry flavored gelatine mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan, combine the reserved cherry juice with the cola.
- Bring to a boil, and stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Remove from the heat, and mix in the drained cherries, drained pineapple, and chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into a mold sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.