This recipe shows exactly why halibut has become the favorite of so many. (The sour cream doesn’t hurt either.)
- 4 halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season the halibut all over with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Transfer the halibut to the prepared baking sheet and broil 3 to 5 minutes per side, until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, chives, and garlic powder and mix well. Serve the halibut with the sour cream mixture spooned over top.
- Category: Main course
- Method: Broiling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broiled halibut recipe, easy fish dinner