There are several ways you can make a buttermilk ranch chicken recipe. For this dish, we use breadcrumbs, dried basil leaves, sour cream, and, of course, buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix and chicken.
- 2/3 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 (0.4 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine bread crumbs, basil and salad dressing mix in shallow dish. Combine well.
- Place sour cream in another dish.
- Dip boneless, skinless chicken breasts in sour cream to coat well.
- Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place on baking pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 18-24 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 24 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buttermilk ranch chicken, buttermilk baked chicken