- 2½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2– 10¾ ounce cans condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 16 hamburgers buns, split and toasted
1. In 12 inch skillet ground beef and onions over medium-high heat until meat is brown and onions are tender.
2. In 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker combine meat mixture soup and ketchup.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4½ to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2½ to 3 hours.
4. Serve meat mixture on toasted bun.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Sauteeing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade sloppy joes, easy sloppy joe recipe