Chicken and pasta make a great combination. Chicken is a lean and protein packed meat and pasta is a hearty and filling carb that can give you the energy you need to help you through your busy day. The recipe we have here takes the chicken and pasta combination to another level with the addition of healthy veggies.
- 1 pound spiral macaroni
- 1 package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 pound chicken, cubed
- 1 can mushroom pieces
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Garlic powder to taste
- Cook and drain macaroni. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Fry chicken cubes until cooked through.
- Add chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, and melted butter to macaroni and season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spiral macaroni, chicken macaroni salad