One of the nice things about our orange sauce is that it ranks pretty high on the health scale. Here are the ways the ingredients can benefit you.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat until just warm, about 1 minute on high.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F and baste with the sauce every 10 minutes until done. Serve over rice.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy orange chicken sauce, healthy orange chicken sauce