When it comes to simple meals you can make for your family, it just doesn’t get much easier than this chicken parmesan pasta toss. With basic ingredients you can find at any grocery store, this is a meal that will be ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 jar (1 pound 10 ounce) pasta sauce
- 8 ounces fusilli, bucati or your favorite pasta
- 1 package (12 ounce) baked breaded low-fat chicken breast tenders
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat chicken breast tenders according to package.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce.
- In large serving bowl, combine heated sauce, pasta, chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: lemon chicken pasta toss, pasta tossed in olive oil