Chicken and stuffing make a hearty combination and a dish that is delicious and filling for your family to enjoy. It makes a great treat for the holidays or just about any day of the week.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, boiled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup mixed with 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 to 1 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- Chop chicken up into bite-size pieces.
- Layer in bottom of 13 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken. Cover with cheese slices.
- Melt butter and mix into stuffing. Spread the stuffing mixture over the cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken stuffing casserole, chicken stuffing bake