- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cod fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 ounces canned minced clams
- In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, corn, leek, clam juice, water, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Stir in milk.
- Add fish and undrained clams. Return to almost boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not boil.