This is a recipe for pork chops that are cooked after they are slathered in a liquid concoction of ketchup and Coca-Cola.
- 8 medium sized pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- Brown sugar for topping
- Place pork chops in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ketchup and Coca-Cola and pour over the pork chops.
- Sprinkle with tops of each pork chop with brown sugar.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until the pork chops are tender.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coca cola pork chops, brown sugar glazed pork chops