This Coke kielbasa takes two of our favorite things to make one great dish. Coca-Cola is one of our nation’s favorite soft drinks, so chances are good that you might already have some in your house already. It tastes best with Coke, but you can really use any kind of cola.
- 1 pound package Kielbasa
- 12 ounce can cola (not diet)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Hot cooked rice
- Slice Kielbasa diagonally into ⅓ inch-thick slices.
- Place in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Stir in cola and brown sugar.
- Simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Stir frequently to prevent the sauce from sticking as it thickens.
- Serve over rice.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to cook easter kielbasa, kielbasa recipe for dinner