Cranberry chili chicken is a delightfully unique combination of flavors. You’ll wonder why you never tried it before. The combination of cranberry and chili sauce is reminiscent of a tangy barbecue sauce.
- 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In large skillet, slowly brown chicken on both sides in oil. Pour reserved chili sauce mixture over chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and sauce is of desired consistency, turning and basting often.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry chili, cranberry chicken recipe