- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- Drain crushed pineapple and save ¼ cup of the juice. Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups of hot water. Stir in cranberries and crushed pineapple. Pour ½ of the mixture in a bowl and leave at room temperature, set the other ½ in the refrigerator until firm.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, reserved pineapple juice and chopped pecans. Spread mixture over chilled gelatin.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Pour the room temperature gelatin over the top of the cream cheese layer and refrigerate until set.