There’s nothing quite as good as coming home from a long day to the smell of taco meat cooking in the house! Here’s how to make tacos in the crockpot to make this simple recipe even easier.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 10–3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 14–1/2 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
1. Brown the beef in 2 batches in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to separate the meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Mix the beef, soup, water, tomatoes and tortillas in 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow Cooker.
3. Cover and Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
4. Stir in the cheese. Cover and Cook for 5 minutes longer.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with the sour cream.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: crock pot tacos, slow cooker beef tacos