A big advantage of this meal is that in addition to being easy to prepare, it will also be relatively easy to clean up.
- 2– 9 inch pie crusts
- 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cooked ham, cubed
- ½ cup cheese, cubed
- 4 to 5 eggs, beaten
- Arrange one pie crust in an ungreased 9″ pie pan.
- Boil potatoes in water until tender, drain.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Add ham and cheese.
- Pour eggs on top.
- Cover with remaining pie crust.
- Pinch crusts together, vent top crust.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham and potato pie, ham and mashed potato pie