Pineapple and chicken make a tasty mixture that can work well in several dishes. Try them together in our Hawaiian baked chicken recipe.
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (3 pounds)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- ¼ cup sherry
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry, mustard, honey, and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°F.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Pacific
Keywords: hawaiian chicken, pineapple and chicken