- 1 (5½ pound) turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place turkey breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Combine next 3 ingredients.
- Spread seasoning mixture under skin and over entire surface of turkey breast.
- Roast 2 to 2½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- Loosely tent with foil for first hour. Remove foil; add water to pan. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Remove turkey breast from oven. Let stand, loosely covered with foil for 15 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board.