Garlic and herb bacon-wrapped sirloin is a mouthwatering dish filled with the rich fragrance and flavors of herbs, garlic, bacon, and tender sirloin steak. For those who love garlic feel free to add extra garlic to suit your taste buds.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- First, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Then in a small bowl, mix the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, and thyme leaves. Season both sides of the sirloin steaks with salt and pepper.
- Next, spread the garlic and herb mixture evenly over each steak.
- Then wrap 2 slices of bacon around each steak and secure them with toothpicks to prevent the bacon from falling off.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and put the bacon-wrapped steaks on the sheet.
- Further, bake the bacon-wrapped sirloin in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the steaks reach your desired doneness.
- Remove the toothpicks and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving with your favorite side dish. We recommend a cheesy broccoli bake with roasted salted butter potatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Method: hotplate