- 2 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 pound pork sausage, hot
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package spicy seasoning coating mix
- Slice peppers lengthwise, remove seeds and core; fill with cheese.
- Roll out sausage with rolling pin, between two layers of plastic wrap.
- Remove plastic from sausage, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
- Roll peppers in spicy seasoned coating mix.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 25 minutes or until brown and sizzling and cheese is melted.