- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
- Grease one baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white and water until frothy.
- In a gallon zip-top bag, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts evenly.
- Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture until coated.
- Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 250°F (120°C) for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60