This kid-friendly ground beef casserole goes from kitchen to table in 35 minutes. Crispy bites of potato form a crust on this ground beef, green bean and creamy gravy dinner classic.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat.
- Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and green beans.
- Pour the mixture into a medium-sized casserole dish and layer with the tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until tater tots are browned and crispy.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tater tot casserole recipe, tater tot casserole with beef