- 1½ cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
- Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
- Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10