There are many ways to prepare grouper but, for this recipe, we are taking a Greek approach. The Mediterranean flavor is provided by the Greek seasoning and the crumbled feta cheese. Tomato and spinach are also added.
- 4 (4 ounce) grouper fillets
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Greek seasoning
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 plum tomato, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) crumbled basil- and tomato-flavored feta cheese
- Cooked orzo (optional)
- Sprinkle both sides of the fillets with seasoning. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish, and cook 3 minutes; remove skillet from heat.
- Turn fish; top with spinach tomato, and cheese. Return to skillet to heat; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is hot and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately over cooked orzo.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grouper in greek, greek grouper recipe