Fresh mango, mango juice, and mango chutney give chicken a flavor explosion in this recipe. It’s an island inspired dinner to turn a regular meal into something exotic.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, and cubed
- ½ cup mango-blend fruit drink
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup water
- In a very large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium. Add chicken; cook for 6 minutes; turn.
- Add mango cubes, mango drink, and mango chutney to chicken; cook for 4 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 2-quart square dish place zucchini and the water. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes; stir once; drain.
- Divide zucchini among 4 plates. Place chicken and mango mixture on top of zucchini. Season to taste with salt and crushed red pepper.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini and chicken recipe, mango chutney