Baked chicken and vegetables make for a healthy dish your entire family is sure to love. It’s easy to make, versatile and it is sure to put a smile on their faces.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained
- Combine soups and sour cream. Mix well.
- In a baking dish, layer chicken, green beans, and sauce.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes until done.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minute
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken breast and vegetables, baked chicken breasts and vegetables