Chicken makes a great base for any meal and with so many breading options, a great crispy layer is easily achievable.
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs (unsweetened)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk, undiluted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a sheet of wax paper combine the cornflake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place evaporated milk into a shallow bowl and dip the chicken in it, then roll in seasoned crumbs.
- Place chicken skin side up, in a baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until cooked through.