There’s something about bone-in pork chops that makes them even more delicious and fun to eat. If you are a fan of bone-in pork chops, we are confident that this recipe for baked herb pork chops is one you are going to love.
- 4 loin-cut pork chops, about ½-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon red wine or red wine garlic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry.
- Sprinkle both sides lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place in a sprayed 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over meat.
- Bake, covered for 10 minutes 450°F.
- Remove from oven, turn pork chops, and continue baking, uncovered 5 to 8 minutes or until temperature reaches 145°F. (Do not overcook or meat will be dry and tough.)
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked bone in pork chops, easy baked pork chops