Little hands love muffin tin dinners, they’re easy to hold and eat (and these are especially delicious). They’re made with only a few ingredients, all easy to assemble into a hearty dinner without spending all night at the stove. Our picky little preschoolers eat these and ask for more. We add extra cheese without overwhelming the flavors for the adults at the dinner table…the kids are happy and the Beef Cups are still savory delights.
- 1 pound ground beef or pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tube of 8-10 refrigerator biscuits
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Brown meat and drain.
2. Add barbecue sauce and mix well.
3. Place unbaked biscuit into each muffin cup.
4. Pressing to cover bottom and sides of cup.
5. Spoon meat mixture into biscuit cups.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy beef cups recipe, bbq beef cups