There are many things you can put on a pretzel bread sandwich, but we believe we have provided a recipe with the perfect ingredients
- 4 frozen soft pretzels, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 8 slices Black Forest ham
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 Tablespoon water
- coarse pretzel salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully slice each pretzel in half crosswise.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in small bowl. Spread mustard mixture onto bottom halves of pretzels.
- Top with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and top halves of pretzels.
- Place sandwiches on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush tops of sandwiches with water; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: German
Keywords: pretzel sandwich, bavarian sandwich recipe