Pork chili sounds delicious enough but to earn the name belly-busting, it’s got to be special.
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil for cooking
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained
- 14–1/2 ounces canned Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 ounces diced green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- Tortillas chips and sour cream, optional
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans, tomatoes, chiles and cumin.
- Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with warmed tortillas and sour cream, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 Mintues
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: pork chili recipe, slow simmer chili