Even though some people cook buffalo chicken pizzas with the tomato sauce still intact, this particular recipe calls for the use of hot pepper sauce and pizza sauce to be combined. Not only is this a viable way of cooking the pizza, but it is also equally scrumptious and sharply flavorful.
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On greased 10-inch pizza pan, press dough to edge of pan.
- In medium bowl, combine pizza sauce, chicken, celery and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread mixture over pizza dough, then sprinkle evenly with crumbled bleu cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken pizza toppings, buffalo chicken cauliflower pizza