This pizza recipe for Canadian bacon pineapple pizza is super easy!
- 16 ounce package Italian bread shell
- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks
- 5.2 ounce container semisoft cheese with garlic and herb
- 3.5 ounce package pizza-style Canadian-style bacon (1½ inches in diameter)
- 1 medium sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- Place bread shell on a large baking sheet.
- Drain pinapple chunks, reserving 1 Tablespoon of the juice.
- In a small bowl combine cheese and reserved pineapple juice.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over bread shell.
- Top with Canadian bacon, pepper, and pineapple chunks.
- Spoon remaining cheese mixture by teaspoons over toppings.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Prep Time: 10 Mintues
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: half canadian bacon with pineapple, canadian bacon pineapple pizza