There are many ways you can enjoy a cheese and chicken combination, but we feel this recipe is one most people will find especially delicious.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 soup can water
- 2 cups cooked Stove Top stuffing
- Place chicken in baking dish. Layer cheese on top.
- Mix soup and water, place on top of cheese.
- Spread stuffing on top. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy chicken, chicken cheese recipe