This recipe is better than the simple chips and cheese because it has more ingredients. Because it includes chicken, black beans, and salsa, it packs more nutrition. The chicken has protein, the black beans have fiber, and salsa is full of antioxidants.
- 6 cups baked corn tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken (such as rotisserie chicken or leftover roasted or grilled chicken)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the chips in the bottom of a shallow roasting pan.
- Top the chips with the chicken, beans, salsa and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: easy chicken nacho recipes, nachos with chicken