Chicken thighs with brown sugar glaze is a crowd-pleasing recipe. It’s also easy to make and inexpensive. You can’t ask for much more when it comes to making a meal for your family.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Vegetable oil
- Whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, maple syrup and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
- Over medium high heat, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable oil.
- Cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from pan.
- Turn heat to high. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet, and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Pour over chicken and serve immediately.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brown sugar glazed chicken thighs, garlic brown sugar chicken thighs