Only four ingredients create a tender, tangy Coca-Cola chicken dinner in no time. If you’re watching your sugar, you can easily substitute diet soda (diet dr. pepper works well) for the regular Coca-Cola in this recipe. We always serve this with rice or lightly buttered noodles to get every last bit of the sauce from the plate.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 12 oz. can Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat to medium.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover, and cook an additional 10 minutes until done.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coca cola chicken, coca cola chicken marinade