Chicken fingers make for an absolute classic of a meal. Everyone likes them. Everyone knows them. But they can also be so much more than what we have long accepted them as. Instead of settling for the crispy breading around the succulent chicken tenders, why not experiment with some barbecue and onion flavors to give it some extra zest?
- 11/3 cups French fried onions (1 container)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken fingers
- 6 Tablespoons Onion flavored barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place French fried onions in resealable plastic food storage bag; seal. Crush onions with meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Coat chicken fingers with barbecue sauce. Dip into crushed onions.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until chicken is crispy and no longer pink in center.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: french's onion chicken tenders, air fryer chicken fingers