Our recipe could almost be considered a meat lovers dish. Not only is there plenty of chicken; bacon and dried beef are included as well.
- 1 (2 1/4 oz.) package dried beef, rinsed
- 4 chicken breasts, halved and boned
- 8 slices smoked, lean bacon
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream mixed with 1/4 cup flour
- Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased crockpot.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with astrip of bacon and place on top of the dried beef.
- Mix soup with sour cream and flour mixture. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken dumpling soup crock pot, easy slow cooker chicken and dumplings