- 6–8 thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Fill crockpot half full of the sliced potatoes.
- Layer ½ can of soup, ½ cup Velveeta cheese, chunked, ¾ cup grated sharp cheese, and ½ can of milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer remaining ingredients in same order.
- Cook on high about 6 hours. You need to check for you may need to add more milk. You can pre-boil the potatoes for quicker cooking.