1 package (16 ounces) cavatappi (corkscrew) pasta
2 Tablespoons butter
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
3 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoons salt free lemon pepper seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon dill weed
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 cup (8 ounces) reduced fat sour cream
2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced fat Monterrey Jack cheese
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook cavatappi according to package directions; drain.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour until smooth.
3. Gradually add milk and parsley, garlic salt, lemon-pepper, garlic powder, minced onion, dill weed, onion powder and pepper.
4. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
5. Reduce heat; fold in sour cream until blended.
6. Add ham and pasta; cook and stir until heated through.
7. Remove from the heat; stir in Monterrey Jack cheese, blending until melted.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 306
- Sodium: 612mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 27mg