- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed French onion soup
- 1 soup can water
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup celery cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cornbread stuffing mix
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 5-quart saucepan combine soup, water, margarine, celery, onions, and poultry seasoning. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in cornbread stuffing mix.
- Bake stuffing in 1½ quart casserole coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 45 minutes or until set.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45