For this dish, the Italian influence comes not only from the seasonings we use but the addition of sauce and cheese.
- 4 pork chops
- Garlic powder, oregano, celery salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with seasonings.
- Place in 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Cover with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: italian pork chops, seasoned pork chops