Sausage and potatoes can make a great base for any meal. But it is the authentic Italian flavoring added here that really sets the dish apart.
- 1 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, cut on the diagonal in 1½-inch lengths
- 1 pound small red potatoes, each cut in half
- 1 large onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl or plastic bag.
- Toss to coat with oil.
- Pour mixture onto large lightly greased jelly-roll pan.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and sausage are lightly browned.
- Stir halfway through cooking.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: italian sausage and potatoes, italian roasted potatoes