The steps are minimal and the ingredients are accessible from any local market. The soup is just waiting for you to cook it and, aside from the chicken, soup, and biscuits, among other items, all you need is the crockpot and you can finally begin.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 103/4 ounces can condensed cream of mushroom soup, diluted with one can of water
- 103/4 ounces can condensed cream of chicken soup, diluted with one can of water
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning blend
- 8 canned refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Combine all ingredients except biscuits in a crock pot.
- Cut biscuits into quarters, shape into round dumplings and gently stir into mixture.
- Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours. Serves 4.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken dumpling soup crock pot, easy slow cooker chicken and dumplings