Porkchops are particularly delicious when they are breaded and given a great onion taste. This meal achieves the perfect texture and flavor when considering that combination.
- 1 envelope Onion Soup Mix
- ⅓ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick (about 3 pounds)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip chops in egg.
- Dredge chops in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange chops on baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked bone in pork chops, cooking pork chops in oven