This recipe is a different take on the usual chicken fingers, though. By adding a coating of parmesan cheese and Italian seasonings and having a savory tomato dipping sauce, they are more like a cross between chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks.
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 Tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken tenders and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl and toss to coat the chicken.
- Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste and oregano in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the chicken fingers with the dipping sauce on the side.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: tomato dipping sauce, baked parmesan chicken tenders