Chicken and pineapple make an exotic combination that can add a delicious twist to a variety of meals and preparations. With a bit of creativity, you can make an island dish that is sure to take your family away on any given weeknight.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz.) can chunk pineapple
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts, brown in butter over medium heat.
- When browned add pineapple and sugar.
- Continue cooking until liquid is thickened and forms a sauce. Serve over rice.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple glazed chicken, chicken and pineapple