Pineapple stuffing is incredibly moist and delicious! It is an easy to make side dish perfect for serving with ham.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar (we use 1/2 cup of light brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar, the original recipe is slightly sweeter)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 slices white bread, torn
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice drained
- Grease a medium sized casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter with sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir bread and crushed pineapple into the mixture. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Serves 4 – we usually double it because it is great the next day with leftovers
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Homestyle
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
Keywords: pineapple stuffing ham Easter Christmas