Pork makes a terrific part of every meal and pan-frying it can make it absolutely delicious. The addition of cranberries ups the health factor giving it a unique taste your family is sure to love. At this point, it should be no wonder why they call this recipe divine!
- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 3 Tablespoons butter – divided
- ½ pound fresh cranberries
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Brown chops in non-stick skillet, about 3 minutes each side, until brown. (Resist crowding the skillet because the chops will steam in their own juices if they’re too close. For best results brown in batches.)
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in another skillet or saucepan.
- Add cranberries and cook over medium-high heat cover for 10 minutes.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Add 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Continue cooking until sauce is heated through.
- Stir occasionally so sauce doesn’t scorch.
- Pour sauce over chops in non-stick skillet and continue cooking until chops are tender.
- Serve chops topped with sauce.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Pan-Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork chops and cranberries, pan-fried pork chops